- A user finds an interesting story related to social work and submits it to the website.
- Others users who find this story interesting and insightful can promote it by "Liking" (voting).
- Users interested in a story can followup on it in the discussions page of each story.
- Stories are organized by categories and are searchable.
- Users can make their profiles on the website for everyone to see, to promote interactions.
needs and opportunities
rekha mordani on Volunteer for old age homes in Bangalore hii....i have two kids with me...and i want to work for old age home..is there any facility to stay...
Aayushi verma on REQUIRED STUDENTS FOR INTERNSHIP IN DELHI BASED NGO SVCT Sir, I am aayushi Verma pursuing bcom (h) from srcc and would like to intern in your NGO .
m.c.mandal on Wind Turbine making workshop at Auroville by Jorge Ayarza -... I am interested to participate in this type of program-me plese knock me in future best hope...
m.c.mandal on Wind Turbine making workshop at Auroville by Jorge Ayarza -... i am also interested to participate in this of training programme please koock me future
Poonam Das on Kiran Bedi launches website for complaints not heard by police I tried contacting them about a month back no response yet.
rahul chakraborty on Scholarships for poor students by Indian Oil Corporation Get in touch with me.
konika on REQUIRED STUDENTS FOR INTERNSHIP IN DELHI BASED NGO SVCT Sir, I have completed my major in History from Delhi University and I would like to intern in your...