- A user finds an interesting story related to social work and submits it to the website.
- Others users who find this story interesting and insightful can promote it by "Liking" (voting).
- Users interested in a story can followup on it in the discussions page of each story.
- Stories are organized by categories and are searchable.
- Users can make their profiles on the website for everyone to see, to promote interactions.
Axay Parekh on 20,000 liver transplants needed annually in India, only 110 donors... Any NGO help us for financial support for liver transplant surgery.
amit kumar singh on Government of India Scholarships for Indian Students to Study... Sir i have done my bsc physics with 61 % now can i get any scholarship from gov for abroad studies...
Vishwajeet Pokhriyal on Volunteer Available for NGOs in Bangalore Hi, I would like to join a NGO and I can be available only on Sat-Sun. Please let me know if there...