The Amma Irene Fund

I just wanted to introduce the readers of the NGO Post to our small corner of the world in India where we are helping with feeding and educating gypsy and tribal children. The Amma Irene Fund was set up in memory of Nancy Millar’s mother Irene. Nancy is the director of the United With Hope organization. Her Mom had a huge and golden heart for the needy children of India. We hope through this fund to help more children for years to come. Thank you for reading.
1 user has voted.
United With Hope's picture

United With Hope United With Hope is supporting impoverished and orphaned children in India and Malawi through sponsorship programs and income generating projects. We believe that every child deserves to have food, access to clean drinking water, shelter, medical care and more



revathi's picture

see more pic

revathi's picture

see more video tribal children

shrawan kumar das's picture

my NGO name is savitree social and well fare society
addres-at+po-kathalbari(north),dist-darbhanga (BIHAR)846004
i am work in LIC micro insurance in darbhanga distric and madhubani distric.

projectvision Kerala's picture

A useful Book For you with tips to get financial and technical assistance..

GRANTLINE written by Dr.Gopinath Panangad MSW, Ph.D (Ex.Director, Kerala State Literacy Mission) carries brief description and contact addresses of 1001 Grant giving Agencies which provide financial assistance, Technical assistance, Scholarships, International Conference Participation Grants etc to Organisations / Individuals. The Book also gives useful tips on how to design Project Proposals for submission to Funding agencies.
The Book will be of great use to Charitable Societies, Trusts, Educational & Training Institutions, Medical-Nursing Institutions, Women–Youth-Child Welfare Organisations, Rehabilitation Centres, Research Institutions, Orphanages, and Religious Institutions including Christian / Muslim charities.

-How to start and register an Organisation?
-How to design a Project Proposal for submission to funding agencies?
-Foreign aid and related Regulations.
-How to obtain FCRA Registration from Government?
-Procedure for seeking permission from the Government to avail Foreign aid during urgent situations (for those who do not have FCRA Registration).
-Application Forms.

To get GRANTLINE by Registered Post send Rs.600 (Six Hundred) by Money Order or Cheque or DD to :

Add new comment