Funds needed for a motorized vehicle for a disabled student

by megha on Apr 30, 2010      Category: * Needs & Opportunities * Tags: disability donation funds

From:kanna dasan

Sir, Warm Greetings from G. Kannadasan I am a Handicapped person affected by polio (two legs) from – Tamil Nadu, India. I Completed BCA, 3 – years Bachelor Degree Course (Computer Application) – IGNOU New Delhi. I finished 1 year Computer Diploma Course in WORTH - Vellore. My father was Cooley handloom weaver. I have problems to search job because I can't move anywhere, I am moving from one place to another place as like baby.

so i need a motorized vehicle, If i get this vehicle I can do all things (maintain my parents, apply for higher education, I will teach for handicapped students) so i request you to help me to grow my carrier. I need a bike with extra fitting (left one wheel and right one wheel) it is easy to handle.

I attached my photo and medical certificate

Please Consider my application & reply & spread the word

I will send my all the details through mail (Educationa Tc and Handicapped Medical TC)  Thanks G. KANNADASAN Phone - 09629203507

2 users have voted.
megha's picture


I am a PhD student at the University of Southern California with research interests in robotics. I did my undergraduate studies from IIT Bombay. Being a member of NGO Post is an attempt at doing something for the community that I am a part of.

Most of my posts here are due to Chandni ( more



dakmwysc's picture

Add new comment