This Diwali, Light up another life with a tax deductible contribution at http://www.dreamadream.org/catalog/2
Cofounder & Executive Director | Dream A Dream | Ashoka Fellow
M: +91-98455 24118 (India)
Azim Premji University
Admissions to Masters Programmes: 2012-2014
Education, Teacher Education* and Development
Azim Premji University is committed to developing leaders in the fields of Education and Development, who are passionate about building a more just, equitable and humane society. Our students experience a vibrant, multi-disciplinary learning environment with:
· An enriching blend of theory and practice that informs the curriculum, learning processes, field work & institutional design at all levels.
· A faculty group of leading academicians and practitioners who integrate academic rigour with real world experience.
· A supportive yet challenging culture of enquiry and discovery.
Applications are invited from working professionals, teachers and fresh graduates for admission to the
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE & STUDENT SUPPORT:
Financial assistance through educational loans will be available for all students to cover full or part tuition and accommodation expenses. In addition, scholarships may be provided for eligible students, based on an assessment of needs. Working professionals may be eligible for additional financial support schemes.
Student support systems include academic tutorials, language, communication skills and counselling. Student accommodation provided as required.
Placement support will be provided to avail of career opportunities in government, industry, NGOs & multi-lateral agencies. Suitable students will be considered for employment at Azim Premji Foundation on successfully completing the course.
· POSTAL ADDRESS: Admissions Cell, Azim Premji University, PES School of Engineering Campus, Pixel Park, B Block, Electronics City, Hosur Road (Beside NICE Road), Bangalore, 560100.
· HELPLINE: 1800 266 2001 (toll free)
· FAX: +91 80 6614 5145
· EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for receiving completed applications: February 10, 2012
Towards a just, equitable, humane and sustainable society
Disclaimer : If you do not wish to be on this mailing list please let us know and we will remove your email id from our future messages.