iCONGO – Confederation of NGO’s Presents “iCODEVGURUKUL” One Day Workshop on CSR and Cause Related Marketing Organised by MindView at Bangalore on 28th October 2009.
An Informal Interactive Workshop inviting the participants to share their own insights and experiences to learn from each other, highlighting the business benefits at being a responsible business.
Definition Of CSR And CRM For Your Business , Stakeholder Strategy ,How CRM Makes A Huge ,Difference To Brand Building With Less ,Marketing Spend ,Business Benefits And Drivers ,Insights From Business ,A Simple Model ,Comparing And Contrasting India, US AND UK ,Case Study ,Initiating An Action Plan
Who should Attend
CXOs , MARKETING , CORPORATE AFFAIRS , CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS , CSR , HR , BOARD MEMBERS , NGO LEADERS , BUSINESS STUDENTS
Group Dialogue ,Interactive Projects ,Expert Presentations ,Case Studies ,Workbook
STEPHEN FARRELL – UK
• Strategic thinker, practical implementer Networking, business development, identifying trends, analyzing situations and creating innovative timely responses.
• Initiating change: motivating people to make things happen.
• Understanding the diverse and changing needs of people, their communities and organizations.
• Developer of people: designing and delivering workshops and training programmes
• Advice guidance and support to help organisations change and develop, utilizing action and market research.
• Effective verbal and written communicator with experience from boardroom to church hall from the committed to the unconverted.
• Social Entrepreneur that can translate ideas into action.
• Developing strategy scanning the horizon, business planning, implementing change, engaging stakeholders, review and evaluation.
• Passionate energizer with clear values.
• Adaptability and flexibility in quickly changing environments. Established and worked with different organizational forms, teams and networks.
JERONINIO ALMEIDA -India
Has over 14 years of experience in the business sector and has worked as a business & marketing strategist which includes being a serial entrepreneur having developed successful ventures in advertising, below the line marketing, dotcoms and a large format media & entertainment company.
Jerry founded iCONGO http://www.icongo.in/ and drives the movement to encourage social justice & citizen action through the people sector, as the chief volunteer and has been conducting weekend training programs (pro bono) for various NGOs over the past 5 years to encourage practical, ethical and credible fundraising to develop a long term ecosystem for the Sector. Jerry also speaks at various high profile forums in India and overseas on CSR, Corporate Governance, Retail, Brand management, HR, Social and Corporate Communications, Cause Related Marketing, Media and Event management.
Date: 28th October 2009
Venue: Central Park Hotel, Manipal Centre Bangalore
Time: 10.00am - 6.00pm
Participation Fees: Rs. 5,000/- The fee includes the program materials, lunch, tea and refreshments
Mode of Payment: Through DD/Cheque Drawn in favour of “MindView ” Payable at Bangalore,India.
Contact: TEL: +91-9590312660
To Register mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note Registration is based on "First-Come-First-Serve" basis, Registration will be confirmed only after receiving the payment.
For iCongo contact: Snigdha Narain email@example.com
This workshop is in Support of "Silver Innings" ,a social entrepreneur organization working for the cause of Elderly: http://www.silverinnings.com/
Sailesh Mishra is Founder President of Silver Inning Foundation an NGO that is working with Elderly and has 15 years hard core Marketing experience in corporate world and since last 4 years actively involved working for Elderly. His organisation Silver Innings is working towards creating Elder Frien.....read more