by kiran.patil on Nov 08, 2009      Category: Economics & Business Tags: ngo udaipur
The Rajpurohit Seva Sansthan aims to engage in:
- Helping poor & sick people
- Blood Donation
- Eye Donation
- Organize medical camps/mobile hospital & to make available free medical facility in public interest.
- Organize programmes / camps for public awareness, prevention & destruction for AIDS
- Develop and provide facilities for poor & helpless children / students of free books, schools, & hostels
- Free service to handicapped.
2 users have voted.
I am a consultant on technology transfer for rural areas. Please visit www.grameenbharat.in for more details......read more
shailendra shinde on Need help for liver transplant I am posting this on behalf of my brother his JITENDRA SHINDE who has a 35 year old The doctors...
Sadhna Srivastav on How To Start Volunteering? I stay in Gurgaon have teaching & counseling experience, in performing art, I have long years...
bhuvan on Tree Planting Tips is there any NGO in chennai which will provide plants to grow in streets
Kavitha on Have excess clothes that you can donate? Contact R K Foundation I would like to donate old clothes AND TOYS for children. I read about RK foundation. Has anybody...
Abhishek Rakshit on How To Start Volunteering? Hi,I am currently residing in South Kolkata and would like to keep myself involved with an NGO. I...
Flowersworldonl... on Empowering Women Entrepreneurs in Rural India Celebrations are the occasion when you can express your feeling or your respect to someone that you...
shaji on Have excess clothes that you can donate? Contact R K Foundation I want to donate old cloths kids shoes. Very rarely used Is there any pick up facility at ernakulam...