by kiran.patil on Nov 08, 2009      Category: Economics & Business Tags: ngo udaipur
The Rajpurohit Seva Sansthan aims to engage in:
- Helping poor & sick people
- Blood Donation
- Eye Donation
- Organize medical camps/mobile hospital & to make available free medical facility in public interest.
- Organize programmes / camps for public awareness, prevention & destruction for AIDS
- Develop and provide facilities for poor & helpless children / students of free books, schools, & hostels
- Free service to handicapped.
2 users have voted.
I am a consultant on technology transfer for rural areas. Please visit www.grameenbharat.in for more details......read more
Axay Parekh on 20,000 liver transplants needed annually in India, only 110 donors... Any NGO help us for financial support for liver transplant surgery.
amit kumar singh on Government of India Scholarships for Indian Students to Study... Sir i have done my bsc physics with 61 % now can i get any scholarship from gov for abroad studies...
Vishwajeet Pokhriyal on Volunteer Available for NGOs in Bangalore Hi, I would like to join a NGO and I can be available only on Sat-Sun. Please let me know if there...