by kiran.patil on Nov 08, 2009      Category: Economics & Business Tags: ngo udaipur
The Rajpurohit Seva Sansthan aims to engage in:
- Helping poor & sick people
- Blood Donation
- Eye Donation
- Organize medical camps/mobile hospital & to make available free medical facility in public interest.
- Organize programmes / camps for public awareness, prevention & destruction for AIDS
- Develop and provide facilities for poor & helpless children / students of free books, schools, & hostels
- Free service to handicapped.
2 users have voted.
I am a consultant on technology transfer for rural areas. Please visit www.grameenbharat.in for more details......read more
Arunvol on Volunteer Available for NGOs in Bangalore Hi, I am Arun. I am in bangalore. I am interesting in teaching students in finance and accounts...
k.t.aakash on How To Start Volunteering? firstly i would like to thank u bro for the work u r doing. iam doing my b.tech 1st year in...
supriya jadhav on Government of India Scholarships for Indian Students to Study... hello sir...... I Have completed my B.tech and now want to do m.tech...but i am financially...
amar jadhav on Job Vacancies at Muktangan I have emailed but i have still got no replyed.
indranath mondal on Scholarships for poor students by Indian Oil Corporation I am a poor student.i want to stady higher But my father have not ability .i want to a good life....
jameson on Government of India Scholarships for Indian Students to Study... Now i am studying in +2 my exams going to be over in this month i like to study my btec course in...
Rudresh C Chinn... on The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) Very much need to your message